I know a lot of small businesses are facing uncertain times and a lot of worry, possibly with worse to come, and I'd like to offer some free help.
I'm going to share some practical advice over the coming days and weeks, covering topics like:
- What you should - and shouldn't - be saying to your customers
- Do you need to send out one of those 'our policy' emails?
- How to deal with situations where your customers can't visit your premises, or you can't visit your customers
- Things to consider doing now to keep going in the short term
- Position your business well for when we finally come out of this
If you have any particular questions or worries, please take a couple of minutes to fill in this form (anonymously if you wish)
This won't be about how to profit from, or take advantage of, the situation. Rather it will be a way to how to get through it, hopefully with a stronger, more resiliant business at the end. It will be sent by email and published on this website, with links added on Twitter and Linkedin.
You don't need to answer every question, or even give your name or email.